Why become a consignor?
- No more sitting behind a table all day, setting up your items, negotiating with garage-salers, or remembering to get enough change and shopping bags.
- You set the prices for your items and determine if you are willing to take a lower price.
- Your items will be sold in an appealing retail environment that make it a breeze for shoppers to navigate, and in turn, purchase your items.
- Take time preparing your items; all of this is done on your own time, from your home. Print your tags with our user-friendly software, hang your items, drop them off, and receive a check within weeks.
- The Savvy Sales are well advertised and attract a crowd of avid bargain hunters.
- Admission to the VIP pre-sale the day before the public sale
- Volunteer your time to help during the sale to get even more benefits
What to sell
- Current children’s fashions from newborn to Junior
- Current maternity fashions
- Cribs, mattresses, toddler beds, strollers, high chairs, exersaucers, etc.
- Electronic toys with batteries
- Children’s bedding (crib through pre teen)
- Children’s books, DVDs, CDS, and video games
- Dress up clothing, Halloween costumes, Boys and Girls Scout uniforms, dance/leotards, dance shoes.
- Sports shoes, shin guards, etc.
- Shoes and boots
- Toys and dolls (no stuffed animals)
- Diaper bags, totes, backpacks etc
The goal is to create one incredible shopping experience at Savvy Kids Consignment Sale.
How Do I Register to Consign?
- Click on the New Consignor Registration link
- Enter your contact information
- Click the Submit button
- Watch the How to Enter Your Items for Consignment tutorial
- That’s it! Now you’re ready to consign!
How Do I Price My Items?
You set the price for your items. A good rule of thumb is to sell clothing 25-30% percent of the original retail price. For example, a Baby Gap shirt that retailed for $15.00 that is current and in great condition should be priced around 3-$4.00.
Larger items (Cribs, Strollers, High Chairs) should be priced between 35-50% of the original retail price.
Visit our Pricing Guideline for brand specific pricing helpPricing Guideline
How much will you earn consigning?
- The sky is the limit on how much money you can generate. Making sure your items are fresh, clean, and current are key.
- You will earn 70% of your total sales less a $10 consignor fee. Earn 75% if you volunteer for one shift. Volunteer twice and the consignor fee is waived.