Are you an interested in consigning at the Spring Savvy Kids Consignment Sale but are not sure how to begin? Here is a simple breakdown of steps you can take now to get prepared.
After you register for the sale:
- Assess what you have. For the spring sale, spring and summer clothes are preferred, so gather your best items and make sure they are clean and stain-free.
- Clean up any large items to make them look appealing, and make sure they are in working order, with batteries included if needed.
- Begin collecting supplies. Things you will need include wire hangers, safety pins, various size ziploc type bags, cardstock, and packing tape. We’ll have these items for sale on our website beginning next week.
- List your items and print your tags in small batches. Trust us. You don’t want to wait to print all the tags last.
- Hang and tag your items. Store them in plastic bags to keep them clean and safe until drop off at the sale.
The process is very simple, and the can be done at your own pace in the comfort of home.
Do you have any questions about the upcoming sale?