With the snow still flying and the icy roads, it is hard to believe that the Spring 2014 Savvy Kids Consignment Sale is less than 12 weeks away! It is that time of year to begin to think Spring and Summer, and get your items ready to list and tag.
We have comprised a list of some of the best items to sell at the Spring Sale. Some items are obvious, and some may surprise you. What do you have in your home waiting to make you money?
- Outdoor play toys! Sandboxes, playscapes, picnic tables, swing sets! These items are sought after for shoppers.
- All things Swim! Swimsuits, water toys, goggles, cover ups, unopened packages or swim diapers, water socks
- Art easels, supplies, scrapbook supplies
- Christmas Toy Overloads! Did you child receive Christmas toys that they barely glanced at? Toys always sell well at the Savvy Sales, so unload them there and free up some space in your home!
- “Chick Lit” books. You know that ones; usually bright colored covers with appealing logos that usually include a glass of wine and a figure of a handsome suitor. Summer beach reading at its best!
- Rainboots, lightweight jackets, sweaters, fleeces
- Khaki pants and jeans; these are needed all year long
- Bikes and bike-related gear; don’t forget the helmets!
What do you have that can earn you some big money at this Spring’s Savvy Sale? What else will you be listing! Be sure to add your favorites!